Tuesday, February 22, 2011

A "Masculine" Handmade Rosary by Trendy Traditions

The Rosary

Photo at Left:  My new prized Rosary that I received handmade from Florida from Melanie (the Rosary Chick) at Trendy Traditions.  Thanks again Melanie - your work is amazing! It is specifically masculine in nature, and was personalized for my work against demonic presences in paranormal activity investigations. I love the large crucifix, and the color of the oversized beads. The Medalions and Crucifix were made in Italy.

It has a special additional medalion of St. Michael the Archangel on it, and the words at the top of the necklace (in the photo it shows "Father") on mine is "Ranger"  depicting my work as similar to Stryder in Lord of the Rings as a Ranger who protects the Shire and is a guide to Frodo the Ringbearer.

I can't say I pray the complete Rosary every day, but I try to.

No comments:

Post a Comment